top of page

You've seen the signs "We buy ugly houses", Well we insure ugly houses. If you are buying to clean up and flip, we have the policy for you!

If you own one investment property or a hundred or more, we have the right program for you. Perfect for the investor that buys, holds or flips properties or any combination of residential properties.

The insurance requirements for a vacant home are different than an occupied home. We Understand and we can get you the coverage you need!

Many unlucky homeowners are unaware that their insurance claims may result in their insurance being cancelled. We have the companies that understand and will cover them.

Many companies won't insure older homes becuase they need more TLC and updates to meet todays building codes. We can obtain the coverage you need.

Where can you buy homeowners insurance if you live in a brush fire area? We have the solution to your brush area needs.

"Course of Construction" or "Builders Risk" is coverage for your home while it is being built. We can get you covered even if you have already started work on your new home.

It pays to shop your flood insurance. National Flood is not the only flood insurance available Nor is it the cheapest!

bottom of page